Rock Music Studies publishes articles, book and audio reviews, and opinion pieces on rock music and its numerous subgenres. – Publisher
- Campus wide access to EdWeek.org for all the students, faculty, and administrators.
- Content from 37 print editions published yearly is posted on our Web site as the newspaper is being mailed. In between issues, the Web site is updated daily with the latest news, research, and commentary from the K-12 world.
- All content becomes part of a searchable archive going back to 1981 of previously published content. The older content as well as the Web-only updates are exclusive to EdWeek.org and can’t be found in any other databases.
- The Teacher channel providing a lively forum for news, information, and opinion for practitioners. You’ll also find practical teaching tips as well as professional development advice.
- Special, in-depth reports on Curriculum and Instruction , Classroom Management , Diversity , Assessment, Accountability, Achievement , Inside Classroom Management- Ideas & Solutions , Common Standards , Discipline , E-Learning , Early Childhood , School Climate, Health and Student Life , Special Education , Politics and Policy and much more.
- Digital Directions which keeps you current on how technology is impacting classroom learning and school management.
- The Research Center which conducts annual policy surveys, collects data, and performs annual analysis. The Center also manages a database of state policy indicators.
- Exclusive online-only content, including 50 blogs on vitally important K-12 topics.
- Multimedia tools, including videos & infographics and photo galleries.
This title poses sociological questions about the formation of intellectual fields and their social relations, and offers an in-depth, historical study of one of the largest specialities of the discipline of sociology – the sociology of health and medicine – across three countries: the United States of America, Britain and Australia. – Publisher
A concise yet wide-ranging exploration of the cultural underpinnings of non-biomedical healing. – Publisher
A comprehensive and authoritative reference to a huge range of American musical styles, from Barbershop to Bluegrass and from Ragtime to Rockabilly. – Publisher
Trends in Environmental Analytical Chemistry is devoted to publishing concise and critical overviews of the rapid changes and development in the field of environmental analytical chemistry. – Publisher
Current Opinion in Insect Science is a new systematic review journal that aims to provide specialists with a unique and educational platform to keep up–to–date with the expanding volume of information published in the field of Insect Science. – Publisher
The journal aims to promote and communicate advances in big data research by providing a fast and high quality forum for researchers, practitioners and policy makers from the very many different communities working on, and with, this topic. – Publisher
Additive Manufacturing aims to acknowledge the innovative nature of additive manufacturing and its broad applications to outline the current and future developments in the field. – Publisher
1 simultaneous user at a time, please log off when finished.
WebOya indexes periodicals held by the Ōya Sōichi bunko, a private library in Tokyo with a comprehensive collection of popular journals reflecting popular culture in Japan. Provides basic and advanced Boolean searching, as well as classified searches by personal names, occupation, subject, and keyword. Coverage: Late Meiji to the present.
This book addresses issues pertaining to nanomedical devices and systems design in terms of challenges, possibilities, and future vision. It examines what it takes to design, fabricate, and functionalize autonomous micron-scale, robotic medical devices (having nanometric-scale components) and what perceived hurdles must be overcome to foster their development and implementation. – Publisher