Bringing together the molecular and mesoscopic interactions of biomaterials and their potential applications – Publisher.
Archive for the ‘Chemistry’ Category
Education in Chemistry provides support for all teachers of chemistry across the secondary, further and higher education sectors. – Publisher.
Food & Function is a monthly peer-reviewed journal which provides a unique venue to publish work at the interface of the chemistry, physics and biology of food. The journal focuses on food and the functions in relation to health. – Publisher.
Stay up to date with the latest developments in therapeutics by reading the world’s most respected source of authoritative drug information. For over 40 years Drugs has been the definitive journal of drugs and therapeutics, providing independent and crucial information authored by leading international clinicians and researchers. – Publisher.
Symbiosis publishes the results of original research contributing to the understanding of symbiotic interactions at the molecular, cellular and organismic levels. The journal is intended introduce new or unknown symbioses for research in symbiology. – Publisher.
Analytical Methods welcomes early applied demonstrations of new analytical methods with clear societal impact. – Publisher.
Laboratory Hazards Bulletin online database provides key information on hazards encountered by laboratory workers in all fields including R&D, analytical and hospital laboratories, scanned from the primary scientific and trade literature worldwide. – Publisher.
Analytical Abstracts (also known as Analytical WebBase) is the premier current awareness and information retrieval service for analytical scientists. Search the worldwide analytical literature conveniently and rapidly, covering the period from 1980 until the latest update. – Publisher.
A searchable database containing data from 1978 to date. Contains: English and foreign-language references to journal articles, books, audiovisuals materials, and conferences; intended for all personnel interested in health and safety management. Sources of references are about 200 journals manually scanned as well as peripheral sources. Arranged according to chemical hazards, biological hazards, precautions and legislation, and general. Each entry gives bibliographical information and abstract. Chemical and subject indexes.
Northwestern University Library now has access to the following Elsevier Publishing e-books.
- Agricultural Sustainability
- Analog Circuit Design (2013)
- Biogeochemistry (Third Edition)
- Bioscience and Bioengineering of Titanium Materials (Second Edition)
- Designing Science Presentations : A Visual Guide to Figures, Papers, Slides, Posters, and More
- The Dictionary of Cell & Molecular Biology (Fifth Edition)
- Dynamic Well Testing in Petroleum Exploration and Development
- Encyclopedia of the Alkaline Earth Compounds
- Embedded Technology : Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications (3rd Edition)
- Federated Identity Primer
- Fundamentals of Ecosystem Science
- Geology and Sedimentology of the Korean Peninsula
- Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL : Revised OpenCL 1.2 Edition (2nd Edition)
- Immune Biology of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation : Models in Discovery and Translation
- Liquid Glass Transition
- Measuring Data Quality for Ongoing Improvement
- Multipoint Methods
- Nanobiomaterials in Clinical Dentistry
- Performance Evaluation and Attribution of Security Portfolios
- Periodic Operation of Chemical Reactors
- Plastic Films in Food Packaging
- Play Therapy Treatment Planning and Interventions : The Ecosystemic Model and Workbook
- Practical Approaches to Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Quantum Mechanics with Applications to Nanotechnology and Information Science
- R and Data Mining
- Seldin and Giebisch’s The Kidney (Fifth Edition)
- Sustainable Energy Management
- Tomato Diseases (Second Edition)
- Transforming Your STEM Career Through Leadership and Innovation : Inspiration and Strategies for Women
- Unconventional Petroleum Geology
- Women and Health (Second Edition)