Communication Law and Policy considers traditional and contemporary problems of freedom of expression and dissemination, including theoretical, conceptual and methodological issues inherent in the special conditions presented by new media and information technologies. – Publisher.
Archive for the ‘Law’ Category
Die Zeitschrift Verfassung und Recht in Übersee – VRÜ analysiert die Verfassungs- und Rechtsentwicklung in den Staaten Asiens, Afrikas und Lateinamerikas sowie deren regionale wie internationale Einbindung. – Publisher.
The new peer-reviewed Journal of Law and Courts (JLC) aims to be the premier journal for members of the law and courts intellectual community in terms of quality and scope of articles and size and diversity of audience. – Publisher.
ICSID Review is a specialized periodical devoted exclusively to foreign investment law and international investment dispute settlement. – Publisher.
KluwerArbitration.com is the world’s leading online resource for international arbitration research. It contains a wealth of commentary from expert authors and an extensive collection of primary source materials. – Publisher.
Policies and Laws of China (PLOC) in Chinese (Access to humanities and social science data only.)
A comprehensive database of policies and laws of China. The database provides information on Chinese jurisdiction, legislature, and business laws. It holds records covering a comprehensive range of Chinese policies, regulations and laws of both national and regional levels from 1949 onward. – Publisher.
• Environmental Leadership: A Reference Handbook
• The SAGE Handbook of Early Childhood Literacy, Second Edition
• The SAGE Handbook of Mentoring and Coaching in Education
• The Handbook of Community Practice, Second Edition
• The SAGE Handbook of Housing Studies
• The SAGE Handbook of International Higher Education
• The SAGE Handbook of International Social Work
• The SAGE Handbook of Interview Research, Second Edition
• The SAGE Handbook of Persuasion, Second Edition
• The SAGE Handbook of Punishment and Society
• The SAGE Handbook of Social Cognition
• The SAGE Handbook of Social Work
This library contains classic books from famous authors such as Hans Kelsen,
Samuel Pufendorf and James Brown Scott. It also includes significant serials
such as the International Law Studies Series [U.S. Naval War College],
International Conciliation, Studies in Transnational Legal Policy, and many
others. Furthermore, researchers will find links to scholarly articles
discussing the history of international law and a bibliography of other works. – Publisher.
With parts I and II, contains more than 215,000 pages of legislative histories, treatises,
documents, classics, and more relating to bankruptcy in America. Part III focuses on bankruptcy in